Monday, September 28, 2009

Time on My Hands

Recently I lost my full time job and have quite a bit of time on my hands. I have been a bit stir crazy trying to find something to do with my time. Tonight while watching my usual Monday night TV, I started flipping through cookbooks that I've had for quite sometime but have never really looked through. I found many recipes I wanted to try and began making a list. Another list began to create itself. A list of recipes I love and go to often. Recipes I would love to share with my friends.

As the TV shows came to an end and the news began, the realization of winter's nearness caused me to look forward to cooking those warm comfort food recipes. The recipes of our lives seem to change with the seasons of our lives along with the seasons of the year. I hope to share the recipes of the past seasons of my life along with new recipes I try through this new season of life.

Eccl 3:1 There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment